Thursday, October 29, 2009

mommy's little helper

Hadyn LOVES to help me with whatever I am doing...cleaning, cooking, laundry, blogging, eating, EVERYTHING...but she was really getting into the whole ironing thing...she would iron and then give it to me to get "warm".

I can't wait until she can take over on this one.


3 comments:

ashley said...

you iron? Seriously? I just throw it in the dryer for a few minutes on high. She is adorable. All your kids are. I'm way jealous of your vacation. I'm not brave enough to attempt one until Chloe is a little older and stops trying to kill her self every day!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so adorable! She looks like your mini me Katie!!!

Kerstin said...

I love looking at all your pictures of your vacation. It makes me so jealous that I don't live closer to beautiful places like that! BTW- you take awesome pictures!