Friday, October 30, 2009

the hayride we didn't get at the pumpkin patch...

The ONLY thing our fabulous pumpkin patch was missing was a hayride. So, after Drake's football game on Friday night we headed over to the Weathersby's to get that fall fix.

The kids had a blast on the hayrides, playing flashlight tag, hide and go seek, drinking hot chocolate, roasting marshmallows, and listening to a ghost story (thanks Cheryl...my kids are still checking the backyard for a tent).

I LOVE it when everyone wants Daddy...and no one wants Mommy!!!

Emma and Hadyn keeping toasty by the fire...


Everyone crowded around the fire listening to the ghost story...

Oh...and there was plenty of fun for the adults too...yummy soup and bread, relaxing around the fire, trying to keep track of kids in the dark...and flour fire bombs...another of Bree's brilliant ideas...it is amazing Billy is alive and Julia still has eyebrows...but unfortunately I have no pictures...

Happy Fall!!!

1 comments:

Kerstin said...

I LOVE Owen's face in the pic of all the kids wanting to sit on his lap. Looks like he's counting the hours until he can go back to work! lol