Saturday, June 6, 2009

another year...makes 11

I still don't have any wedding pictures to post...another goal I have yet to complete...add it to the list.  And pictures of Owen and I together seem to be far and few between...

So it seems the focus has changed over the past 11 years from us...to our children.  Some may say that is a recipe for disaster and I can only say, how can the pure love and service of four beautiful gifts from God destroy anything?  I am grateful everyday for my kids and even more grateful for my wonderful husband who is there for them and for me every step of the way.  I love you Owen and always will!!! 

Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

ashley said...

I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of posts today. but 11 years!! And you're not yet 30. oh that make me giggle. And I love all the pictures and love Dax and can't wait to meet him. I hope my house is still standing after our kids together for a week. And more explanation on the cabin and why I wasn't invited please.

Kerstin said...

Seriously, 11 years??? Are you sure it was legal for you to get married 11 yrs ago??? ha ha ha ha Love you guys- hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Love you two! And now I'm determined to take more pics of you lovebirds..