School got out and we headed straight to Panguitch to celebrate a graduation, two baptisms, and a baby shower...we ended up only making it to Page the first night and crashed there for the night. Who knew Page was going to be completely sold out. We got the last room at the classiest hotel we could find, the Rodeway Inn. We had to park in a dark alley, it was pouring rain, and when I got our first sleeping child up to our 5 star room and flipped on the light there was a boom and all the lights went out...luckily they came back on and I could see the true beauty of our room, maybe it would have been better if the lights stayed out. Owen was still in the car and saw sparks fly at the junction box and said all the lights on the street went out too. I have never felt so unnearved and never been so glad my husband was packing heat. We all survived the night, quickly got out of there and continued on to Panguitch.
On a positive note we were upgraded at our Panguitch hotel, which after the previous night, truly felt like a Ritz Carlton. It is amazing what a little perspective does.
The graduate Craig with Dax,
and the two eight year olds Kendra and Ryen with Taryn and Hadyn,
It was a fun weekend full of family, games, family, fun, family, laughter, family, food and more family. My favorite part of the weekend was sitting with Lynn, Pat, Kristin, and Owen going through Lynn's gift closet and laughing...I don't even remember what everyone was laughing at anymore but I remember the laughter...it was great.
0 comments:
Post a Comment