Hahah that is a great solution to a lot of things! I love it!
Hooray for Hadyn! She can start a new trend, though it might be a touch uncomfortable when it gets to be 110 degrees!
I was just thinking...isn't it like 125 degrees down there? Brie does that all the time too though. In fact she was wearing a nightgown with pjs over it at the airport sunday. Weird fashion sense these girls have.
Aww, she's so cute. I feel this way every Sunday!
I can't stand this pic! It's too cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahah that is a great solution to a lot of things! I love it!
Hooray for Hadyn! She can start a new trend, though it might be a touch uncomfortable when it gets to be 110 degrees!
I was just thinking...isn't it like 125 degrees down there? Brie does that all the time too though. In fact she was wearing a nightgown with pjs over it at the airport sunday. Weird fashion sense these girls have.
Aww, she's so cute. I feel this way every Sunday!
I can't stand this pic! It's too cute!
Post a Comment