Sunday, March 8, 2009

i almost wanted to take one home

I had been dying to take my kids to see my friend Tara's baby goats...especially after seeing how she pretty much delivered them.  I pretty much fell in love...okay maybe not so much with the goats (though they were dang cute) but with how much Taryn LOVED the baby goats...she couldn't get enough.  She cried the whole way home...begging for a goat.  I thought about it...for a minute.


Drake loved the goats too...I think he mostly loved chasing them...

and Hadyn just LOVED the goats "playground" she was like a little kid in heaven...no pun intended.

Thank you so much Tara and Cheryl for sharing your animals with us...and your goat's milk...mmmmmm good!!!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

You do know that my husband wants to buy a goat. He'll love this post. I think you should for sure get Taryn a goat.

Tara said...

Taryn and I have a plan to talk you into getting her a goat. You'll give in eventually :)

Cheryl said...

Goats rock! I love animals that give back... milk, eggs, and riding pleasure. You don't need to get goats, we'll share... BTW, I DO need someone to milk and feed the animals for about a month this summer... Taryn would love you. :P PAAAALEEEEEESSSS?