Can you bring her with you to NY? She's just so dang cute! And I LOVE the stripping while singing. She and Audrey would get along great!! ha ha
Grace does that too! Little stinkers.
i want you to live closer to me. Actually no I want to live closer to you, it's warmer. I know that Hayden and Brielle would be best friends.
Your blog doesn't update on my list. I didn't see the last few posts... they're so cute, I had fun reading and watching the video. I guess I'll just have to keep checking the blog periodically!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can you bring her with you to NY? She's just so dang cute! And I LOVE the stripping while singing. She and Audrey would get along great!! ha ha
Grace does that too! Little stinkers.
i want you to live closer to me. Actually no I want to live closer to you, it's warmer. I know that Hayden and Brielle would be best friends.
Your blog doesn't update on my list. I didn't see the last few posts... they're so cute, I had fun reading and watching the video. I guess I'll just have to keep checking the blog periodically!
Post a Comment