I made my favorite snow treat for the kids while we were at the cabin. This is my favorite memory of the snow as a kid, besides missing weeks of school...can't really beat that.
Anyway, all you need is some fresh WHITE snow,
and maple syrup.
Mix and enjoy!! Owen kept making fun of me while I was making it for the kids...and then he tried it...yes, that is what I thought.
2 comments:
do you have any idea how dirty "clean" snow is? You could do shaved ice and even have this in the summer. I told Wes of your plans to move me and he said we would have to go without him. So talk to Owen and see if he is still on board with the whole polygamy idea and we will be there soon.
Did you guys all suck on the bottoms of your shoes after you ate your "clean" snow???
Post a Comment