My precious baby girl has grown so fast...
1 day

She was born with so much personality...and every day it just keeps coming...
1 year
She has the sweetest disposition that can turn to pure terror and back again in a matter of seconds...
2 years
and now that she is three she will be an angel everyday...right?????
3 years
It used to drive me crazy when people would tell me the years fly by...enjoy every moment...and now I find myself saying the same thing. Where does the time go?? I guess it hits me most as my kids get older.
Hadyn has always been my drama queen, girly girl, who knows how to get what she wants...and when she doesn't...you will pay...everyone within 5 miles will pay. She is a very extreme and stubborn child. She will LOVE you with every once of energy she has...and then she can be mad at you with that same amount of energy. You just have to savor those good moments to get through the bad.
She has quite the imagination. She has all kinds of scenarios going when she plays and understanding them all is sometimes beyond me. I will try and play with her and after being told no over and over, I have now just learned to do as I am told, I guess the things I make up just aren't creative enough...
Hadyn also remembers pretty much everything...if you promise her something one day you better follow through on that promise...she WILL call you on it. Just the other day when "It's a small world" came on the radio her eyes lit up and she quickly recounted our trip to Disneyland (1 year ago) she remembered the lines and everything...I was amazed.
She is VERY observant. She remembers stores and has her own little names for them (especially the one's she likes) Her favorites the crabby patty store (Circle K) and the big numbers store (Gap). This one took me forever to figure out. She would talk about it and talk about it for weeks and I never knew what she meant...until one day when we finally went back...the big numbers are on the dressing room doors, she LOVES to shop and loves to try on everything...what have I done???
Hadyn is also obsessive about certain things and they can change daily, weekly, or never. She LOVES dresses and when she has a dress she loves she HAS to wear it everyday. If I am lucky enough to talk her out of wearing it to bed she HAS to hold it to go to sleep. She has ruined one too many cute dresses. She also has her movie/toy obsessions. She loves Cars the movie and carried Lightening McQueen around with her everywhere for weeks. Then it turned to the "king" she now takes him everywhere. She also loves her polly pocket Disney Princess dolls, her dress up clothes and pajamas. We can never leave home without all of them usually. Hadyn also loves Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese so much that I have had to stop buying them so that she wouldn't cry to eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner. The will of a 3 year old.
Hadyn also LOVES to dance, sing and just perform. She is in her own little world a lot. She will be belting out songs in the middle of the store hitting notes I couldn't even touch. She has always been our most musical child. She has always done things to the beat. When potty training her...or I guess retraining her I was trying to come up with something that would make her care to poop in the potty. I found a pink guitar one day at the store and she LOVED it. It worked (for a while) and she rocked out with that guitar...our little American Idol.
Hadyn is one in a million. I can't imagine my life without her. It would be so boring...I am so grateful to have her in our family. I love you my Hady-boo. Happy Birthday!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment